House Pictures

Dear Friends,
I sure hope that everyone is enjoying these last few days of summer. I have finally decided to post pictures of our house on the blog. I will be honest with you...I have been procrastinating this in hopes that I will get better decorating ideas or at least finish the decorating projects that I started. I guess that probably isn’t going to happen till next summer, so here they are! I do need to say that I am a horrible photographer and these pictures do not do our house justice. I also need to give a shout out to Cody Wright and his AMAZING sister Kenzie who did all the restorations on our home. It has the shell of an 1868 home but all the luxuries of at 2010 home....we absolutely love it! Here is a picture of the outside of the home.


These are pictures of a our foyer...and in case you are wondering, yes I did hand make that basket and that quilt hanging on the wall:)




These are the pictures of our beautiful parlor...notice the stone? Well that stone is the only original thing left in our house (besides the shoe up on the shelf and a picture)



Our kitchen...



Our wood burning stove which I found on KSL...in working order!


Our Master bedroom

and last but not least our master bathroom





oh, yeah...one more this is of our hallway

Comments

  1. Cute house! It's so nice to have a place of your own huh?! You've done a great job decorating...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house was so ADORABLE! I couldn't believe how many antique items you had to fit it so perfectly.

    Thanks for letting me see it, party soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it in person!! From what I can see, you've done a great job decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts