Why I love babies.....

Hi!

I have been reflecting on this beautiful year we have been blessed with. It was hard for me to put into words the feelings that babies bring into your home. I am going to say Sophie but I feel the same way about all babies:)
1. Sophie is straight from Heaven. I can feel Heavenly Father's love just emulating from her whole body.
2. She is pure joy. Not like the "I have a ton of money and fancy clothes" kind of happy. She is just as happy in a plain diaper as she is in a snazzy dress.
3. She has no judgement of other people. She will let anyone hold her...rich, poor, old, young, pretty, ugly....she doesn't judge! She loves everyone!
4. She has no self doubt. Somewhere along the way, we develop self doubt. Maybe a teacher didn't believe in us, therefore we didn't believe in our self...maybe we were picked on, maybe parents had something to do with it....I don't know.
I hope to instill in Sophie her self worth as a daughter of Heavenly Father. I want to instill in her that she can accomplish anything her little heart desires. I want to instill in her happiness and kindness for others. I have been taking lots of video's of her smiling and laughing. I want her to be able to look back when she is older and remember how happy she was. Oh, man! I just love being that girl's mom! I hope that one day she will know how much she has made me a better person, in many ways!

Comments

Popular Posts