A thankful list

So, I kind of missed Halloween and Thanksgiving:( The problem is it is so easy to just instagram a picture with a cute hashtag and call it scrapbooking....
Today I feel like I need to write a gratitude list. Nothing cheers me up more than making a gratitude list...not that I need cheering up, but  I just want to remember all the great blessings in my life! Oh and this is in no specific order, so I think I will make them all #1:) First I just want to say that I am so thankful for a very loving Heavenly Father and older brother Jesus Christ, who are so aware of my needs and desires. They have a beautiful plan for each of us and I just hope that I always remember that!
  1. I am so thankful for my sweet hubby! This guy is so sweet and kind and loving! He is always so willing to help and for that I am super grateful everyday!
 

1. I am so thankful for Sophie! Oh that girl was just meant to be in our home. She is brave, kind, loving and oh so very passionate about people and life! She cannot wait to be a big sister and  loves to make people laugh and smile and I am just so lucky to be her mom!
1. Parents and siblings who love unconditionally and are always so willing to drop what they are doing to help me or anyone else in need. Also, I have the very best in-laws a girl could ask for!
1. I am so thankful for friends! I am some of the lovliest, funniest, kindest, and most giving friends in the whole world!
1. I am thankful for the Gospel, which is a gospel of love, peace, forgiveness, progression and happiness!
1. I am thankful for this beautiful home, that is so full of happiness and love! It is warm, comfortable and festive! I just love our home at Christmastime!
1. I am thankful for this holiday season....it is so much more fun with a toddler that ever before! Sophie is always telling people "Merry Christmas!" and I just love all her Christmas carols that she sings!
 
1. I am thankful for the excitement and optimism that I am feeling about the adoption process right now! This time around, I have a greater understanding and faith in Heavenly Father's plan. And I am just feeling so giddy and hopeful about it! is it going to be hard? yes! stressful? yes! long? yes! It has already been going on for about 9 months now.....but I just know that it is going to be a happy ending!
I hope that you guys are enjoying your Christmas as much as we are!
love,
Em
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts